Sprinklers have been proven to reduce the impact of fire. They are a life saving tool that brings many benefits, some of which include:
- Reducing death and injury from fire;
- Reducing the risks to firefighters;
- Limiting the production of smoke and fumes;
- Protecting property and possessions by dealing with a fire when it’s small and more easily controllable;
- Drastically reduces the damage caused by a fire and therefore minimises the disruption and time taken to ‘return to normal’ - costs the equivalent of installing a central heating system;
- Costs very little to maintain.